[MD] truth, again

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 07:23:59 PST 2012

Hi Dan,
I don't get it.  Are you providing a logical argument?  Is this word-play on the word "ignorant"?

So far as I can tell "ignorant" is the writing of meaningless statements that sound emotional.  Perhaps the philosophical premise to your statement is an important one.  Maybe you just have strong opinions with no basis.  Perhaps you are drunk.

This forum is no place for winos who slap their problems on a keyboard to try to sound important.  Please stop using it as such.  I have no time for small minded remarks from the likes of you.  You are a nuisance.  Go back to you silly discussion with Dave.  If you have something meaningful to say you are more than welcome to join the discussion.

I am tired of your ignorance.

Mark