[MD] Justice or Peace (No Peace No Justice)

Howze, John@EDD John.Howze at edd.ca.gov
Fri Dec 28 12:13:17 PST 2012

<under the influence of writing out of archaic evaluation accounts of human operations (oral 'situational thinking') innocent of the concept of 'justice' as such.>

Justice, must be DQ, and also a MOQ to arrive at - given injustice....

If Quality and Justice resonate with some pattern, I give up all hope for existence making sense.

Sorry for the T-shirt philosophy.... as we should realize graffiti constitutes a second externalized writing.

If it's all just Alphabet City, then I live in a dungeon