[MD] Static patterns are ever-changing?!? i

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Oct 2 02:44:04 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,

Could there be more to static quality than concepts and percepts?  Sure.  The Buddhists present the aggregates: the aggregate of form; the aggregate of feelings; the aggregate of perception; the aggregate of volitional activities; the aggregate of consciousness.  It's a very detailed system of explanation and links to dependent arising.  At the moment, the best I can do is consider, reconsider and keep an open mind.

Marsha