[MD] Dasein rocks!

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Oct 9 11:09:07 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I've started listening to UC - Berkeley's Professor Hubert Dreyfus' lectures on Heidegger's 'Being and Time', which are available on iTunes University.  The class (audio) to look for is 'Philosophy 185', from Fall 2007.  The lectures are quite wonderful, though the going is slow.  Seems understanding Heidegger takes a monumental effort and you might need to compose your own glossary of terms, but from what I have heard so far, it might be well worth the effort. Hurray for iTunes University!  Hurray for Professor Dreyfus!  Hurray for Heidegger!  And most of all, hurray for retirement!

Anyways, fyi...

Marsha