[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Oct 9 15:34:24 PDT 2013

dmb,

> On Oct 9, 2013, at 5:23 PM, david buchanan <dmbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> But, alas, Marsha thinks DQ can't be the ever-changing flux of experience but DQ is nothing, so there is nothing to change ...

RMP states:
"Change is probably the first concept emerging from this Dynamic experience..."
     (RMP, 'LILA's Child', Annotation 57)

"... my statement that Dynamic Quality is always affirmative was not a wise statement, since it constitutes a limitation or partial definition of Dynamic Quality. Whenever one talks about Dynamic Quality someone else can take whatever is said and make a static pattern out of it and then dialectically oppose that pattern. The best answer to the question, “What is Dynamic Quality?” is the ancient Vedic one——“Not this, not that.”"
   (RMP, 'LILA's Child').

Marsha:
I agree with RMP that Dynamic Quality is best addressed as "not this,  not that" - not patterned, not divisible, not knowable, not definable, not bounded, not differentiated.

 Marsha