[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

David Morey davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 16:07:30 PDT 2013

Hi DMB

Let me think,  largely from you and your selective quoting. So you are saying DQ has no patterns but is full of content,  but you cannot offer any description of that content…  sounds pretty confused to me,  perhaps you can help,  how do you know DQ is full of content? What is your evidence? I agree DQ is full of content,  I call it shapes,  colours,  patterns, etc.

By the way why can you only argue with my position by bending or exaggerating it? I do try to stick to what you write,  incoherent though it seems to me.

David M