[MD] Fwd: Re: Static Patterns Rock!

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Thu Oct 10 03:00:46 PDT 2013

Hi David

It may help if you use this metaphor.

Think about Quality as a balancing point, anything attracted to it has a different direction, depending on where it is located. A human for example, is standing on the ground on this planet. What's up and what's down is different to anyone on earth as the planet is round and the balancing point located somewhere in the middle. Any value is dependant upon the interaction, the experience of the differentiated observer. Experience itself means nothing until it is got a concept, a valuation. Therefore DQ is undifferentiated and comes before all value or concept.

What about people who think that we live on a flat area?

Jan-Anders

David Morey: