[MD] Nihilism, hmmm.

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 12:18:47 PDT 2013

Fri, 11 Oct 2013, Ron said:
Dave, Enjoyed "The Jung and the Restless", I was wondering if you saw any co-relationship between the hero's journey and Paul's two context paper.

dmb says:

Thanks for reading. Glad you enjoyed it.
I thought about many things while writing that article but Paul's paper never crossed my mind. There is no intentional relationship but that doesn't preclude an accidental relationship. You have something in mind?

And speaking of Nihilism, I think the MOQ does what philosophy is supposed to do...

"The point—the point of Nietzsche’s philosophy, and of philosophy as such, in my view—is to think within that gap and work against nihilism. To use thought against the nihilism of the present." -- Simon Critchley