[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 11:39:11 PDT 2013

Marsha to Andre:
Are you trying to articulate between one interested in self liberation
and one on the Bodhisattva path, because I am a mere student, have never
claimed otherwise, and have no idea of your high-minded complaints.

Andre:
The first part of you response is silly and unfounded. The last part is
a lie. And you know it. You criticize Pirsig's Moq without foundation.
Amongst other statements you use Nagarjuna's 'all is empty' referring to
both DQ and sq...which you do not understand.
The best way, as a student, to criticise your teacher is to improve on
the work produced, in this case, the MoQ. This is standard.
You do not do so and if you do tell me where you improve on Pirsig's MoQ.

If you cannot do so then I'd suggest you shut up.

You want, once again, a reminder of all the stuff contrary (i.e
opposed/in conflict) to Pirsig's MoQ, especially his basic, fundamental
distinctions?