[MD] Static Patterns Rock!

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 01:52:56 PDT 2013

Marsha to Andre:
Since you are not a mind-reader, those labels are merely a projection
coming from your own mind.

Andre:
Not really. They arise from reading your throw away comments in your
posts. Are we not suppose to use words and sentences as creatively as we
can, even going so far as 'reading between the lines' to get to the gist
(if need be) of what the other poster is trying to communicate? So that
we try and do our best to understand, as clearly as possible, the other
poster's message?

Oh. Oops. I just remembered, you think that words are a prison. Oh well,
that clarifies a few things.

But, to you 'it matters little'. I am beginning to wonder if anything
matters to you at all since all sq is hypothetical to you. This is what
you generate strongly in and through your posts.

'The world is an illusion
  Brahman alone is real
  Brahman is the world'

You pay no attention whatsoever to the last sentence of this 3-line
assertion. Doing this would help clarify the first line.