[MD] Thinkers and Rainers?

David Morey davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 10:16:33 PDT 2013

Hi all

I'd just like to warn anyone who can think for themselves to ignore DMB's silly and dogmatic SOM red flag waving,  the world of SOM criticism is clearly much wider than DMB's rather limited reading list implies, and this reactionary scare mongering will see the MOQ disappear into the margins and be forgotten I fear. If anyone wants to follow a genuinely open exploration of non-dualist thinking in a broader and better connected tradition I recommend Speculative Realism,  shame really,  the MOQ deserves better.

All the best,  good luck,  you will need it.
David Morey