[MD] Fwd: Re: Static Patterns Rock!

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 13:57:38 PDT 2013

Hi Horse and All,

A monism, Quality, is a briar patch.  The first accepted usage of Quality in
SOM is a Modifier.

In SOM Quality is the first adjective modifying existence in the noun.
Reality must have quality or it is a pipedream.

In MOQ quality is dual reality DQ/SQ indefinable/definable.

In evolution Quality becomes multi level reality.  Does Quality embrace a
duality in reality DQ/SQ awaiting further delineation?

For myself I approach reality from an evolutionary perspective putting aside
for the moment the discussion of the divisions in existential reality until
a possible order is manifest like the musical scale in sound, or the color
spectrum in painting etc.

Quality has been around a long while in metaphysics begging discernment.

Joe

On 10/26/13 1:12 PM, "Horse" <horse at darkstar.uk.net> wrote:

> As far as I'm aware Quality is a monism which the MoQ subdivides into DQ
and
> SQ - I don't believe this creates a dualistic metaphysics.
I could be wrong,