[MD] Step two

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Sun Aug 10 04:43:45 PDT 2014

Hello Dan, and all, welcome back into the boxing ring JC!

It’s all patterns anyway, but I am looking for the most basic pattern where more than one are using organic patterns for their own benefit, but still dependant on the inferior level. I don’t think it it as a sharp line, or edge, more like a dotted line, emerging into a clear border.

The sometime called organic level and sometimes called biological level is confusing here.

Jan-Anders

10 aug 2014 x kl. 08:17 Dan Mascola wrote<mascola.d at gmail.com>:

> [...]
>>> participation in this forum is at least that you have read ZMM AND LILA.
>>> Reading, however but not surprisingly, does not guarantee an
>> understanding
>>> of the same. (You see what you see and measure your mate with your own
>> wit
>>> that is close to your own mind while his is at a distance.)

>>> University, & ERIC PRIEZKALNS's excellent little essay called "Evolution,
>>> Time and order" (full name: The Role of Evolution, Time and Order in
>> Robert
>>> Pirsig's "Metaphysics of Quality").

>>> inorganic existence was the very first change, which demarked the first
>>> occurence of time. I call i step zero as it comes from just nowhere, the
>>> mystic area of Q.

>>> as the ultimate reality. The very first differentiation is probably
>>> `change`. The second one may be `before and after`. From this sense of
>>> `before and after` emerge more complex concepts of time." (letter from
>>> ROBERT M. PIRSIG to Anthony McWatt, February 23rd, 1998)

>>> which eventually concluded in some kind of common agreement that step one
>>> (from the inorganic into the organic level) was by the first succesful
>>> reproduction of an organism. Reproduction is the solution to the problem
>>> with complicated inorganic patterns depletion by age. Reproduction saves
>>> the orginal pattern before it loses its art. Inorganic patterns does not
>>> have to reproduce themselves as they are so stable "constructions"
>> already.

>>> about how the reproduction change from direct selfcopying into the
>> superior
>>> schem called sexual reproduction which results in different copies that
>> fit
>>> together in a social organisation that is superior to pure biological
>>> patterns. The social patterns are controlling and using the biological
>>> patterns, are dependant of biological patterns but social patterns are
>>> using biological structures for its own purpose.

>>> sexual choice and allow huge DNA diversification is a Dynamic advance. So
>>> is the collective organization of cells into metazoan societies called
>>> plants and animals. So are sexual choice, symbiosis, death and
>>> regeneration, communality, communication, speculative thought, curiosity
>>> and art. Most of these, when viewed in a substance-centered evolutionary
>>> way are thought of as mere incidental properties of the molecular
>> machine.
>>> But in a value-centered explanation of evolution they are close to the
>>> Dynamic process itself, pulling the pattern of life forward to greater
>>> levels of versatility and freedom."

>>> (Prepare for using the slow parts of your brain. When you get it, you're
>>> automatically qualified for a free trip to the Chronosynclastic
>>> Infundibulum by Prometheus-5. Look! No drugs! Dreams and fantasies only!)

>>> three. The understanding of the evolutionary step from the social level

>>> Archives:
>>> http://lists.moqtalk.org/pipermail/moq_discuss-moqtalk.org/