[MD] Sociability Re-examined

ARLO JAMES BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Fri Aug 22 14:27:25 PDT 2014

[Horse to JC]
No it's not - religion is a social pattern, not the Social level. Don't be silly!

[Arlo]
Of course its a very sophomoric idea. And here's the context behind it. Bo (who apparently still monitors MD) sent me an email that read, in part, "About "religion" as the social definition is something John has from me, but he omitted my reservations and qualifications."

So now you know where this is originating. Whatever other deductions you make from this are up to you.