[MD] Sociability Re-examined

Craig Erb craig_erb at ymail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:16:31 PDT 2014

What we would call 'braves' go on what we would call a 'hunt'.  After the hunt each brave usually brings his or her gain back to what we would call the 'chief', who distributes it amongst the entire (what we would call) 'tribe'. If a brave fails to deliver the gain and the chief finds out, there is a conflict between the brave and the chief (and perhaps with the rest of the tribe).  The brave can decide to risk keeping his gain or give it up.   At this point IMHO there is no right or wrong in the matter; it is a matter of biology.  What would need to be different for this to be a third level situation?

Craig