[MD] [LS:9743] The social level.

ARLO JAMES BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Aug 25 12:03:51 PDT 2014

[As Bo has refused to stop hounding my personal email, I thought I'd make this response public.]

I have to admit, Bo. Even I was surprised by your tenacious need for recognition and ego-stroking. How else, I thought, could one explain that this person keeps emailing me repeatedly after I've asked him many, many times (and very politely as well) to refrain. Certainly, I thought, he gets off on wanting to imagine himself "one-upping" others, maybe I should be flattered that he so obviously needs my attention.

And then I went to Google groups and read the the posts to LilaSquad.

Good... fucking... god.

No wonder you want so badly to interact with us. What a bunch of incoherent, unintelligible, and outright moronic nonsense. The majority of contributors appear to be schizophrenics who've gone off their lithium. I am not exaggerating here... Horse and DMB (anyone else with a functioning frontal lobe), if you haven't you simply must check this out: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lilasquad

I feel bad for you, Bo. As unsophisticated as your understanding of the MOQ always has been, at least you are mostly semi-intelligible to read. As for the "true MOQers" who are following you, well, I think this "caliber" of acolyte should alert you to the "quality" of your ideas. Sad. Really, just sad.

I'm not going to humor you by trying to address all your mistakes in your post. You would not genuinely read that anyway. You would do what you've always done, read only so that you prop yourself up as a messiah of sorts. What you want is a soapbox. What you have is a court of fools. Congratulations.

I'll end this simply with another beg to stop being contacted. If you really need attention this badly, consider hiring a prostitute.