[MD] [LS:9743] The social level.

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:45:51 PDT 2014

Greetings,

During a hiatus of 2 months I deliberately set the Lilasquad to open
posting, in anticipation of being unable to moderate.  Yes, there is one
individual who posts extravagantly under multiple emails.  Now that I am
back, this has stopped.  I apologize to all who normally post reasonably,
including Bo, John, Dave, 118 and others.

The deluge of bizarre posts are my fault as administrator and  should in no
way be construed to reflect negatively on other posters.

If I may be permitted one comment, the degree of smugness demonstrated by
Arlo, DMB, and Ant is unbecoming.  There is no place for this attitude in
the high country of the mind.

Best regards,
Mary