[MD] [LS:9743] The social level.

david dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:24:00 PDT 2014

Mary said:

If I may be permitted one comment, the degree of smugness demonstrated by Arlo, DMB, and Ant is unbecoming.  There is no place for this attitude in the high country of the mind.

dmb quotes some (delusional) smugness from Bodvar's last post:

Bodvar said:

The MD seems like a contest of non-MOQ-ishness and when true quality inputs are made they act like a disturbed hornet's nest.

Bodvar said:

However the term "religion" make the lesser minds like Horse go "to church". ...Then the "mastermind" Arlo: ...Then the ûber-mastermind" DMB:

Bodvar said:

Elementary Dr. Buchanan, but I can't see the relevance.

Bodvar said:

SOM on the other hand is what MOQ has such trouble overcoming because it (SOM) has infected the quasi-moq that DMB peddles),  ...and by going so strongly against it DMB reveals that he looks on things from intellect's p.o.v. NOT from MOQ's

Bodvar said:

the MD pundits seem to be intellect's henchmen. Most telling .

Bodvar said:

I don't think DMB, Arlo and the administrator will have "peace in their time" The quasi-moq is useless and the true MOQ is pressing on, I spot a certain "mutiny" at times from quarters I better not mention.

dmb says:

The thing that really kills me is that Pirsig has explicitly rejected Bo's main idea and I have repeatedly explained (with lots of textual evidence) that many intellectuals have rejected SOM. Such a rejection would be impossible if Bo were right, so these facts prove that he's quite mistaken. I remember trying to show this to you as well, Mary. What conclusion would you draw from this level of incoherence, unreasonableness and incorrigibility?