[MD] Religion as social, as intellectual and even as atheistic.

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:04:12 PDT 2014

That sounds exactly right, Dave.  Religion in this sense,  could be thought
of as socially agreed upon "scheme of meaning".
 or *William James*: There is no atheism, as religion is defined to include
any fundamental perspective on life.

That is certainly what I meant when I proposed the analogy of the 3rd level
being "the religious level"

Thanks,

John

--