[MD] Step Two

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Tue Aug 26 14:17:28 PDT 2014

Yes

There is a razor too, the dividing principle, known as ethic betterness. The betterness of jumping into a superior level.

"So what Phaedrus was saying was that not just life, but everything,
is an ethical activity. It is nothing else. When inorganic patterns of
reality create life the Metaphysics of Quality postulates that they've
done so because it's "better" and that this definition of "betterness"
-this beginning response to Dynamic Quality-is an elementary unit of
ethics upon which all right and wrong can be based.” Lila

The hunt for step two is to find the very treshold from organic into social betterness.
Where is it?

While looking around we’re listening to the dynamic canadian fiddler Jaron Freeman-Fox: Jaron Freeman-Fox – Clarity

all the best

Jan-Anders