[MD] Sociopathy (wasRe: Step Two)

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 12:10:43 PDT 2014

> On Aug 30, 2014, at 5:55 AM, Jan-Anders Andersson <jananderses at telia.com> wrote:
>
> Hit a shared attention. (Where is it? No sound.
>
> Hit the teamship of a football team. No response.
>
> Hit a religious faith. No response again.

Ron then commented August 30th:

The test of shared attention.
Hit a member of a rugby team
With a stick the entire team will
Stomp a mud hole in your ass and
Walk it dry.

Verbally abuse the team ship of that
Rugby team to their face, and that
Rugby team will stomp you again
And the next words you utter will be
Muffled by your own ass.

Ant McWatt comments:

Ron,

You know I think that your comments here were a little cynical... To be fair to Jan-Anders, I think his claim about "shared attention" and social groups such as rugby football teams really should be EMPIRICALLY tested to see who is right or wrong here.  It's a critical issue.  I will therefore issue an open invitation to J-A (or anyone like minded) to share a Saturday afternoon watching my local rugby team.  As long as I can film all the substantive events on HD film, keep the copyright and sell it as "Jan-Anders tests out Ant's rubgy's team's 'shared attention'" then we will no doubt have a "deal".  I suggest the ideal time for this empirical experiment is a few hours after my teamlose a match to our closest rivals and have downed about eight pints each.  How does that sound?

Yours big-heartedly, as ever,

Ant  ;-)

.