[MD] Greetings and Happy New Year

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:10:45 PST 2014

Hmmm, I didn't say "moderated" I really did mean editorial control.

Comment threads on web content are so last decade .... lots of
discussion why they will never work ....your friend should get
depressed, I'm sure Horse doesn't.

(Anyway - Tim / Rapsncows was pure - offensive and downright
aggressive - spam when he was on here, and seems he's the same over
there.)

(Joined your love-fest over there for a day.)
Ian