[MD] Art and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 12:38:37 PST 2014

Hi John and All,

Logos, logic.  These two words are close.  Is this accidental or
metaphysical?  I opt for DQ/SQ metaphysics.  How can I experience the
indefinable?  DQ/SQ metaphysics provides the answer through a logic of
indefinable/definable reality.  Definition is through DQ/SQ logos in two
ways, experience and logic.

Joe