[MD] SOM is what?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 11:57:21 PST 2014

David,

I accept Mr Burgess's assertions but do not see the relation his essay has
to my point - the giant works according to SOM rules.  We find this as
fact; now I wonder if this is of necessity.  That is, a comprehensive
social organization MUST operate according to subject/object metaphysics.

If so, we here are largely "kicking against the pricks" (Acts 9:5) of
inevitability.  I would appreciate your thoughts on this issue.

John