[MD] 42

Andre andrebroersen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:32:37 PST 2014

Jan Anders:
That was the reason for me to write "Money and the Art.." because I
thought that if the MOQ perspective will be able to compete with SOM,
there must be economically superior to SOM.

Andre:
Hi Jan-Anders. With all due respect, when will you stop plugging your
book on this discuss? We are here discussing the metaphysics of Pirsig
and not its economically superior or inferior status.

Also, when will you learn to cut and paste?

Sorry but every post you have written since its publication contains a
reference to your book. I'd rather see a decent post.