[MD] 420

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:40:40 PST 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 5:07 PM, david <dmbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> John said to dmb:
> ...I deleted a lot of your aspersions below.
>

> dmb says:
> By deleting them and by calling them "aspersions", you have doubly
> dismissed and evaded criticisms that I take to be quite sincere and valid.
> I think that is dishonest and seriously undermines any chance of having a
> real conversation. Please address those criticisms honestly and fairly.

Perhaps we could make it a different thread - Is John Smart?  But I'd
prefer to keep my focus on the questions that mean something rather than
issues which are irrelevant.  Even an idiot has an insight every now and
then.

But if you'd really like an answer to your criticisms, please specify
exactly what that they are.  All I really deleted was your reposting my own
statements.  How can my own statements be construed as your criticism?
Give me an idea of what you want addressed and I'd be happy to oblige.