[MD] 42

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Wed Jan 29 22:45:07 PST 2014

Hi Andre

Sorry about your inconvenience but MALC is my 400 pages comment to ZAMM and Lila. I just happen to mention the mystic behind the number 42 in it, too. But my solution to that is to add Quality to it which makes it 43. :-)
Which is what I think RMP would suggest. i e "How can Quality be included in a pedagogical view?"

Today I'm following MD mostly on my iphone and sometimed it cut and copy in an unexpected manner. Is it Quality or is it NSA?

Jan-Anders