[MD] Step one

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Fri Jan 31 15:12:57 PST 2014

Yes, what, exactly, is, the difference between level 1 and level 2. Step one if you think entering the organic level is the first. Some might argue that this would be step two as it takes one step to get on the bus.

How can we describe the difference between moral 1, the inorganic, and moral 2 the organic? There are some hints in Lila. And where did those annotations come from?

Jan-Anders