[MD] Anti-intellectualism revisited

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Fri Jun 6 03:20:32 PDT 2014

> On Jun 5, 2014, at 8:19 PM, Ian Glendinning <ian.glendinning at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How does that - feeling informs intellect - in any way conflict with
> what I said?
> Ian

Ron quoting Ian:
>>  - interpersonal
>> behavioural issues aside - we all sincerely "believe" intellect scores
>> over (mere) "feeling".
>>
>> Carry on girls.

Ron explains:
The sarcastic ending to the statement
Suggesting that we all believe intellect scores over feeling coupled with the Bo comment plus the history
Of your gripes and complaints about
How others on this forum ask for clarity and precision as a basic requisite for contribution to a philosophy forum, is what lead me
To believe that you think the problem
With this forum is that it asserts intellect over intuition.

We all know what the problem is with intellect, that's of course if we all understand what RMP is saying.
THAT is the problem with this forum. Shit tons of misinterpretation
And miles of MD time attempting to
Correct those misinterpretations by
Those endorsed by the author himself
And addressing the incoherent bitching and moaning of pussies like you who can't deal with that.

Boy, the day you mount a decent
Well thought out argument concerning a valid criticism of ANYTHING I will fly to where ever you are and buy you lunch.

>> On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Ron Kulp <xacto at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>> Ian,
>> Very much the opposite (as always)
>> Feeling informs intellect, but that Doesn't give bullshit authority over reason.
>>
>> Carry on you big strapping fella.
>> Ron
>>
>>> On Jun 5, 2014, at 5:11 PM, Ian Glendinning <ian.glendinning at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> So, we're about where we were when Bo left us.
>>>
>>> There's something wrong with intellect as she is currently "construed"
>>> - but we can't quite put our finger on it. Despite that we're all
>>> trying very hard to solve the problem, because - interpersonal
>>> behavioural issues aside - we all sincerely "believe" intellect scores
>>> over (mere) "feeling".
>>>
>>> Carry on girls.
>>> Ian
>>> Moq_Discuss mailing list