[MD] Zen and theArt of Religion

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Thu Oct 2 02:02:29 PDT 2014

Hi Andre

Sorry about the delay. My point was that we can beat something material with a stick but we can’t hit a concept at the intellectual level with a stick. Each level has its tools. To maintain a social motorcycle we have to use social ”sticks” and vice versa. There is some ”spill” over to the nearest level, as one can be offended by a naughty word and biological patterns can be hurt by harsh material surroundings. I know there are people trying to talk with vegetables and even think that rocks too can listen to small talk but these people are wrong because they don’t understand the 4 levels of the MOQ fully.

Descarte’s test works only at the same level. We can prove that a thought is, by comparing it to another thought. Social patterns are fooling around with lawyers and people in love and so on. Living entities are competing by other living species. ”Live” music is just physical vibrations in the air but just because it is created almost simultaneusly to the listening it is regarded as better than reproduced by a machine.

It’s like talking moral or ethics to a SOMer, quite fruitless. We must begin with to convince the person that there IS art and moral, at first.

I, myself, enjoy the thought of the roundness of the moon. How long will it take before someone finds a method for applying commercials on it?

Cheers

Jan-Anders