[MD] MOQ is good. What is it good for?

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:04:23 PDT 2014

> On Oct 17, 2014, at 12:12 PM, Andre Broersen <andrebroersen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ron said:
> I have been thinking long and hard about The attempt to recover religion from The religious, (it seems to me to be
> The subject of concern) and I keep Going back and forth… .
>
> Andre:
> Can you elaborate a bit on this Ron? What exactly do you mean when you say ¨ recover religion from the religious” ?

Ron:
I mean the recovery of the common core ideas and per renal wisdom
Found at the centre of all "revealed" religion.
But as Ant pointed out, that takes
A lot of education in an environment
That has become largely anti-intellectual in nature.
There is part of me that sees the necessity for it, then there is part
Of me that senses the futility.