[MD] An experiment

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 02:00:45 PDT 2014

John M to Andre:
The various ways you showed, in Issue 11, how DQ escapes our linguistic and intellectual constraints gave me an idea.  Here's something that came to me sort of "dynamically", and I'd like to try it out here.  It may be total
nonsense or total crap.

Linguistic and Logical Analysis of the Concept of DQ

Andre:
This does not seem to be a good start John because DQ is not a concept in the MOQ. Dynamic Quality denotes the unconceptualised part of reality. Consequently, the term Dynamic Quality is not meant to be a concept but only a referring term:
¨It’s important to keep all concepts out of Dynamic Quality. Concepts are always static. Once they get into Dynamic Quality they’ll overrun it and try to present it as some kind of concept itself (Pirsig,1997 e) Anthony’s PhD, p 35)

John M: