[MD] Zen and theArt of Religion

Jan Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Fri Sep 5 04:06:23 PDT 2014

Andre

Thanks for your suggestions.

I am just tryin to find expressions that makes it easier to use in public, as to my wife and my brother for example. I am open for just anything that works.
The metaphor with the stick is a variant I told Ant. If you can't find any better way to examine something, throw it on the floor and see what happens. I exchanged the floor with a stick, that's all.

While on the train to Stockholm again, what about buying a ticket to the levels? Handy or not?

I am sometime considering the fact that MD is mostly at the intellectual level so I think it's interesting how hard it is to talk to a stick... or an iPad. I don't understand the voice command function at all.

Seriously, getting time and evolution must be an act of speculation as it is so hard to remember patterns that happened milions of years a go. But as it has its hierarchy I am still quite curious about any detail I can find. Logic and Quality hasn't changed as much as I understand.

Jan-Anders