[MD] A Platonist and a Sophist discuss Quality

David Harding david at goodmetaphysics.com
Sat Apr 11 19:27:07 PDT 2015

  Hi Ron,

Thanks for the comment and taking the time to read the article and can’t say I disagree.

Truth has played an important part in our last couple of Millenia without which it’s doubtful we’d be much beyond where we were.  It was the importance and primacy that Socrates and Plato placed on truth irrespective of Quality that was dishonest and about time we corrected this mistake.

Thanks again,

David.