[MD] Zen

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:48:14 PDT 2015

andre/dmb,

On 8/9/15, Andre Broersen <andrebroersen at gmail.com> wrote:
> John:
> I choose to believe that we live in a dualistic world
>
> Andre:
> What a pity and travesty of reality.

Jc:  You must be speaking personally, then.  I mentioned no ultimate
judgement.  I simply stated my personal choice.  Does my personal
choice obviate your reality bud?  Sorry.  That happens, sometimes.

> John:
> The dualism can be expressed in many ways, but is best expressed, DQ and
> SQ.
>
> Andre:
> What drivel. It shows your complete lack of understanding of Pirsig’s MOQ.

Jc:  You're wrong.  The primary thrust of Pirsig's MoQ is the fact
that we all can choose which painting represents our own experience.
The fact that you choose to see things the way you do, does not
obviate the way I choose to see things.  And your statement of
derogation adds nothing to your argument... if there is a rational
argument underlying your vituperation.

> John:
> DQ is the world that is not - the world of dreams, and ideals and ideas
> about hopes for the future.
>
> Andre:
> More drivel. What you are stating is nothing but sq.

Jc:  What YOU are stating is nothing but sq.  What anybody states is
nothing but sq.  So?

> Seems to me that after all these years you grasp absolutely nothing of the
> MOQ. Better go back to preschool John…or rather play school. You have
> nothing to find nor contribute here on this discuss.
>
> I,m off for a week.
>
> Namaste

I don't think you ought to use that term, really.  I don't think you
understand what it means.

John

--
"finite players