[MD] Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance...In 15 Minutes

david dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:09:40 PDT 2015

Horse said:

I had a read of the book Dan mentions below and, while there are a few good points to it, I think overall it's not something I'd recommend. I think the biggest disappointment is the last section which is a summary of Chapters 20 to 33 where the author (whoever he is!!) says "Chapters 20 to 33 begin to act a a drag on the entire storyline..... Throughout this lecture, the issue of Quality and it's importance is expounded. This digression (!!) arguably adds no tangible value to the book." ...

dmb says:

The issue of Quality and it's importance is a digression that adds no tangible value to the book?

That's hilarious.

The author certainly lacks reading comprehension skills - and common sense. An irrelevant 13-chapter "digression" is practically impossible in the world of professional publishing. That's a super stupid thing to say. Pay no attention, not even for fifteen minutes.