[MD] Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance...In 15 Minutes

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 20:31:57 PDT 2015

I happened to be placing an ad on Amazon for one of my books when
quite by accident I came across this :

Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance...In 15 Minutes - The
Philosopher's Summary of Robert M. Pirsig's Best Selling Book

http://www.amazon.com/Zen-The-Motorcycle-Maintenance-Minutes-ebook/dp/B00ODM8DM8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_351_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1K58AP1CGKJ9RN7C4E1Q

44 pages. No author name attributed. Has anyone here read it? I don't
remember it being mentioned before. Some of the reviews aren't very
flattering. Some are. Students looking for a shortcut. I see it just
came out last October. Is it even worthwhile attempting a summary of
ZMM? To me, the fun is getting lost in the story, not discovering all
the highlights in 15 minutes.

Thoughts?

Dan

http://www.danglover.com