[MD] IJMS Articles

Ron Kulp xacto at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 17 09:38:00 PDT 2015

Arlo, Dave, Dan and yes John,
The discuss may not be as "active"
In recent months But the quality sure has improved.
I have been applying what I have learned in real world situations and
Daily practice and I have been engaging in more conversational
Practices of Rhetoric as well.
I would like to thank you gentleman for sticking with the discuss and taking time out of your lives to contribute.
I get excited when a new conversation pops up in my in-box
Because Philosophy for me of late
Has become an "in the trenches" sort
Experience for me in my life and it has Really been affective.
Good health to you all.
-Ron