[MD] Fwd: ACLA 2016: "Poetry as Practice, Practice as Poetry"

ARLO JAMES BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Wed Sep 2 06:40:50 PDT 2015

Hi All,

A call for abstracts under the category "Poetry as Practice, Practice as Poetry" came through the Foucault mailing list for the American Comparative Literature Association's Annual Meeting, 17-20 March, 2016, Harvard University. I did find the premise of this endeavor very interesting, and am forwarding on the general description and reasoning behind this.

Arlo