[MD] Rhetoric

mail at tuukkavirtaperko.net mail at tuukkavirtaperko.net
Sat Dec 3 13:15:12 PST 2016

I haven't noticed that Tim would've posted Pirsig's street address on
LS. Even if he did, I'd feel uncomfortable writing Pirsig had I
obtained his address in such a way.

At this point Pirsig, if in sufficient health, is perfectly capable of
figuring out who I am and what's my business. Meeting him would be an
honor and I wouldn't require a particular kind of a meeting. If he
anyway does not wish to contact me, why should I think any more of it?
A man of his age needn't think of work, that's for sure. There's more
to life, such as cooking sausages in the fireplace. That's what I'm
going to do next, anyway.

Regards,
Tuk