[MD] Rhetoric

david dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:13:44 PST 2016

I don't know what Robert Pirsig has been doing lately but normally he drinks coffee at his desk each morning while reading the news and the posts on this forum, among other things. If that's still true, then he knows your email address and he knows you'd like to be in contact. But so would many, many, many other people. And nobody is capable of satisfying that kind of demand. Nobody. And he's retired, likes to meditate, and otherwise keep to himself. Plus he's in his 80s. Please, don't take it personally if I suggest that you let it go and leave him alone. And I take my own advice, by the way. I could bother him but I don't. Out of respect for his peace of mind and expressed wishes. He's done talking about the MOQ with fans. That's all there is to it. True story. "I'm retired," he said, "you guys take it from here."