[MD] still going?

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:43:23 PST 2016

apparently the jesusmail Irina received and the youtubelinks that are
sent to other listers as well, are sent by tim raps&cows, and also he
mirrors
the conversations from this list to the lilasquadlist and comments on it
either he is still a silent member her or someone else hands over the
conversations.

Adrie

--
parser