[MD] still going?

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:46:30 PST 2016

Hello Dan.
Maybe this will appear strange to you, but i was never gone, or never left.
There are diffences nowadays.
I retired from Honda and took the year off to sedate.Worked on my pond,
worked on my daughters house, motivated my son to buy a nice loft in Gent
and tried to untangle the chains this workingjob attached to me.

But i did read your postings.......and the messages they carried;labels of
honesty Dan, difficult to ingnore, as were the postings of Arlo, and mr
Buchanan, i'm still extremely pissed that an environment was created here to
make mr Mc Watt to leave....shame really what a disgrace that was.

do you still write?...you really should.

Adrie

--
parser