[MD] still going?

Adrie Kintziger parser666 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:50:11 PST 2016

Hi , Dan.
The concluding form in your summary made me think about the difference
between mass and energy from physiks.Apparently both are representatives
of the same entity..-energy.
When a few leadatoms are accelerated in a particle accelerator they gain
mass at every passage in the ring.As long as energy is supplied in the
magnets propulsing the ring, the particles will accelerate and become
heavier and heavier, they will never reach lightspeed alltogether but will
become
superheavy=mass, where only energy was injected.The mass of the leadatoms
is disregraded in the example.

This also fits Phaedrus's modelling nicely and shows the same parallel, and
pattern.
Comparable patterns are known from quantum physiks, as were in that field
it is taken very seriously where the knower becomes part of the
known,becomes object or subject or is creating (parts  of) reality.

I think Dr Mc Watt frames subject /object in this way from the above ex
to keep them well defined, as we do not have an appropriate intermediate
between subject/object,and lack any accurate defenition of this form.

But concluding, i do not think the argument is nullified, as it does not
loose
its importancy or becomes void......or gets in a sort of Mù category?

It would further philosophy more to an exact science if riddles as this are
solved.

Adrie

--
parser