[MD] "RMP: Ignoramous or fraud?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:17:31 PDT 2016

PS:  If there is some antipathy toward Pirsig on Auxier's part, you can
certainly see why in that passage I quoted from Lila!  It just about NAILs
the academic know-it-all attitude to the wall, which admittedly, Auxier
generates from his pores.  But I still like the guy a lot and appreciate
y'all's help in reconciling two men whom I appreciate.

--
"finite players
play within boundaries.