[MD] "RMP: Ignoramous or fraud?

david dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:56:48 PDT 2016

________________________________
From: Moq_Discuss <moq_discuss-bounces at lists.moqtalk.org> on behalf of John Carl <ridgecoyote at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 1:32 PM
To: moq_discuss at moqtalk.org
Subject: Re: [MD] "RMP: Ignoramous or fraud?

John said to Adrie:

I have had conflicts in the past, with dmb and ant, over various positions
I've taken or arguments I've put forth.  That is true.  The fact that they
then decided I wasn't worth any intellectual consideration at all, was
theirs, after all, and what could a guy do from there but throw up his
hands and walk away? ...

dmb says:

In your recent posts it is completely obvious that you have no problem with distorting and misconstruing anything that is said to you in conversation. That's why you're not "worth any intellectual consideration at all". You're a clown that mocks intellectual competence at every opportunity. You're not a victim. You're the perpetrator. Unless you get serious and start being honest, normal people won't want to talk to you for those kinds of obvious reasons.

I don't think you really have any arguments, by the way, just a persistent desire to align Pirsig with your favorite theists - neither of which you understand.