[MD] The Heinous Quadrilemma

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:56:02 PDT 2016

Tuk,

Whenever we ask whether any idea is good or not, we must take into account
the historical context - thus both materialism and idealism are good ideas
in that they were good ideas at the time.  Labels have connotations that
evolve, therefore getting hung up on labels is a bad idea and you have to
have a feel for the the "thing" that the label represents.  It doesn't
matter what you name the notes, if the music is good.

John

--
"finite players
play within boundaries.