[MD] To Pirsig and all: Why are sociality and intellectuality strictly subjective?

David Harding david at goodmetaphysics.com
Tue Oct 18 18:49:23 PDT 2016

Dear Dmb, Tuk,

I don't think this contradicts anything in the MoQ as I understand it. I remember in Lila the anaology of a computer system is given. The software on the screen isn't the 101 in the hardware. But software is limited by the capabilities of the hardware.

Similarly the capabilities of the human subject is limited by the capabilities of the human brain. At the end of the scale would be those with extreme mental disorders and I'm sure varying shades of grey between..