[MD] A new Pirsig inspired book

Austin Fatheree austin.fatheree at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:03:12 PDT 2017

Hello List,

I’ve finally published my Prisig inspired book.

I’m really interested in getting the opinion of those that have spent a
long time thinking about Pirsig's ideas.  I know some of my conclusions
don’t line up exactly with what he put forward but I don’t think I’ve
strayed too far from the path.  The first 50 or so pages present a MOQ
based moral framework that explores where we go from here as technology
advances.  I then present a new economic framework enabled by new
blockchain technologies.  Finally, I propose some iterative changes to the
constitution that would set up a society based on this new economic
framework.

The book can be purchased in physical form here:

http://amzn.to/2mESAGD

On kindle here(free for Kindle Unlimited Users):

http://amzn.to/2nkNHji

And on the web (for free) here:

https://skilesare.github.io/immortality/

You can comment and ask questions on github here:

https://github.com/skilesare/immortality/issues

Thanks for checking it out,
Austin

@hypercatallax