[MD] The need for quality

WES STEWART wesstt at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 21 12:21:15 PDT 2017

Hello Andrew,

We do not blame our biological patterns but we see them for what they are, we contemplate then reflect if they are harmful to ourselves or others, then we attempt some change. Do something that breaks up your static patterns by using your intellect, by contemplating and reflecting to come up with some good ideas. If you unknowingly ate some bad meat, you would almost certainly throw up, this is quality in your biological system, it has value. It would be immoral for humanity that just because we ate bad meat we should die. There was some sort of evolution in our past, a dynamic quality that allow us to eat bad meat, not process it but get rid of it quickly.
If your biological static patterns rule rather than your intellect intervening at times, society has constructed prisons for that.
If society has hidden rules that abuse a group of individuals our intellect should act on this because it has knowledge of fairness and equality.